Remote radio control (19 inch rack)
Radio switch RS-401 is designed for use in stationary and mobile communication centers.
The main function of the radio switch RS-401 -Provides a virtual connection to any radio, cellular, or wired phone, satellite channel, followed by the joint switching devices.
RS-401 is from the remote radio operator for 19 inch rack, a separate remote control software for the switching system and the various connected stations, which may include HF, UHF, VHF station, satellite system and trunking communication, cell phones and other communication equipment of the enterprise. Implementation of interface to the telephone line via the built-in telephone interface.
Remote radio operator for 19 inch racks can function as a stand-alone unit with no external software and a remote control remote control. Features RS-401 allows to maintain a fully automated control of the device in the case of installation in remote locations.
Built-in 10 alarm lines and allow management to monitor the windows, doors, temperature, and include a variety of actuators. Autonomous power plant will be launched In the absence of 220V voltage.
Web interfaceUsing the Ethernet port, the RS-401 is controlled remotely using a standard web-based interface that is used to access the built-in configuration options and management tools.
Through the interface, you can remotely manage 10 lines of communication: alarm system and the connected actuators.
Voice messagesAfter recording voice messaging becomes possible through voice instructions inform the user about it and call forwarding to mobile subscribers, as well as to broadcast the selected frequency voice messages.
Capabilities:• switching the connected subscriber stations and PBX lines for connection between them in various combinations
• Connect radio stations in repeater mode in manual and automatic modes
• management of mobile and fixed radio stations with remote radio operator and a remote control
• Simultaneous operation with remote radio operator and the remote control with the same radio
• Control remote radio operator with the PC via Ethernet (optional)
• communication in simplex mode PSTN subscriber connected with the radio station or group of stations
• Record and send voice messages (optional)
• PBX line management with remote radio operator
• recording of conversations from a connected external recording device
• visual inspection of the connection status through LED indicators
• Connect an external speaker
• Speakerphone "Intercom" between the remote and the remote radio operator in simplex mode
• Voltage 220V control and management of the launch of the electric generator
• actuator control air conditioning, lighting, ventilation, etc.
• 10 connection lines: guarding -4, temperature -1, executive -5
|Design||19 inch rack|
|Number of connected radios||4|
|Number of connected telephone lines||1|
|Types of connected radio||MF, HF, VHF, UHF, АРСО 25, TETRA|
|DTMF signal processing||from 0 to 9, *, #|
|Memory for voice messages||60 seconds|
|Power supply (2 options)||12-26 DC or 220V|
|Link (security, control, actuators)||10|
|Power built-in speaker||5 W|
|Removing the remote control from a central console||up to 40 meters (no additional power supply). over 40 meters (with optional power supply)|
|Network interface||10/100BASE-T Ethernet; RJ-45 connector|
|Operating temperature range||-5 to 50 ° C|
|Degree of protection||IP50|
|A method of dialing the PBX||tonal|
|RS-401 type 19||
remote radio operator for 19 inch rack, without payment of voice messages without links, headset microphone with DTMF keypad.
RS-401 web type 19
(with control over Ethernet)
remote radio operator for 19 inch rack, without payment of voice messages, 10 lines of communication, headset microphone with DTMF keypad.
(remote control for RS-401 type 19, RS-401 web type 19)
console, headset microphone with DTMF keypad.
|cable radio||cable assembly for connection: center console - radio|
|cable system||cable assembly 40 m to connect: center console - remote control|
board voice messages up to 60 seconds